Situated in South London’s Elephant & Castle, Ministry of Sound has been a vocal point for clubbers since opening its doors back in 1991. Having recently celebrated its 20th Anniversary, the club remains as London’s longest serving dance floor providing house music on Friday and Saturday nights…
#SEGASaturday: Retro Gaming + After Party
- Ministry of Sound
Warm up your weekend by re-living the golden era of gaming with legendary titles on all four generation of SEGA consoles (Master System,Mega Drive,Saturn,Dreamcast) ....whilst mixing it up with drinks and legendary tunes...all under the 90s iconic club brand....
Legendary games including Golden Axe,R-Type, OutRun,Space Harrier,After Burner,Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Storm, Sonic 2, Road Rash II,Thunderforce III, Super Monaco GP,Virtua Racing,Shadow Dancer,Italia '90, 8 - player Micro Machines 2, Virtua Cop,Virtua Fighter 2,SEGA Rally, wipE'out",Virtua Tennis,Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead 2,Power Stones,Jet Set Radio,Rez,Space Channel 5,Soul Calibur,Marvel Vs Capcom and many more will be there to keep you retrotained...
- Displayed on RETRO Bang & Olufsen,Sony Trinitron,LG,Philips CRT TVs and huge Projector screens
- Move from booth to booth experiencing each legendary consoles
- Competition on Rez and Sonic 2
- WIN A MEGA DRIVE!
- WIN a Japanese Dreamcast bag from Insert Coins Clothing!
- DJ playing the greatest hip hop,house and video game music of the 80s/90s
- and MORE....
- After 11pm you can stick around for the after party and dance the night away until the early hours with no extra cost (saving £20!) to the technical skills of Jedi James Zabiela and Olivier Giacomotto(http://www.ministryofsound.com/events/calendar/club/2015/09/30/16/27/151128-james-zabiela#AdstGHIPs2kHfcdj.97)
"The world famous club is the beating heart of the Ministry of Sound brand. The club first opened its doors back in September 1991 and to this day, sound is still at the forefront of everything that Ministry of Sound stands for. The club helped spread dance music’s popularity around the world and now over 300,000 people make the pilgrimage each year to hear the award winning sound system in full swing.”
|18:00 - 23:00||£7.50|
|18:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
Group of 5
|18:00 - 23:00||£40.00|
103, Gaunt Street, Elephant & Castle, SE1 6DP
Elephant & Castle
Elephant & Castle (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.