The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Fight Night 2022 for The Lily Foundation
- No reviews.
- The Grand
After 2 years Fight Night For The Lily Foundation is back and we are expecting 2022 to be our best one yet!
It is always a sell out so get your tickets now.
About our very special charity:
The Lily Foundation is the UK's leading charity dedicated to fighting mitochondrial disease. Our mission is to support people whose lives are affected by the condition, raise awareness and fund research into its prevention, diagnosis and treatment. 10 million people in the UK suffer from diseases in which mitochondrial dysfunction is believed to be involved, and every day in the UK a baby is born that will develop mitochondrial disease. The Lily Foundation is fighting to change this, with our ultimate aim being to one day find a cure for mito.
Food will be available on the night, details to follow.
|18:00 - 01:00||£25.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.