The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
England vs Slovakia Euro 2016
The best way to watch Euro 2016 - on the biggest HD Screen in London! 24ft wide to be exact - along with two 8ft x 6ft HD screens and six 50 inch plasma tv’s thrown in for good measure too. Trust us, there isn’t anywhere within our 1250 capacity Victorian Theatre where you can’t see a screen and be part of the action.
Combine this with a vast array of standing and seating options across the main auditorium, VIP Boxes and Balcony Bar and you have the ideal location for all your Euro 2016 needs.
Entry for walk up will be free, but if you want to guarantee you place alongside a beer grab one of the £5 tickets from here.
If you want to reserve one of our exclusive VIP Boxes for up to 6 people, please email email@example.com.
Entry & Beer Ticket
Guaranteed Entry & 1 Beer
Group Entry & Beer Ticket
Guaranteed Entry for ten people & 10 Beers
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Strictly one beer per person