Background Music, Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, Party Mash Up
The best way to watch Euro 2016 - on the biggest HD Screen in London! 24ft wide to be exact - along with two 8ft x 6ft HD screens and six 50 inch plasma tv’s thrown in for good measure too. Trust us, there isn’t anywhere within our 1250 capacity Victorian Theatre where you can’t see a screen and be part of the action.
Combine this with a vast array of standing and seating options across the main auditorium, VIP Boxes and Balcony Bar and you have the ideal location for all your Euro 2016 needs.
Entry for walk up will be free, but if you want to guarantee you place alongside a beer grab one of the £5 tickets from here.
If you want to reserve one of our exclusive VIP Boxes for up to 6 people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Strictly one beer per person
Let’s keep this brief. We’ve got the largest HD screen to watch sport on in London. Actually not just London, the entire UK. It’s a whopping 24ft wide. If that isn’t enough we’ll also throw in two 8ft x 6ft HD screens and six 50 inch plasma tv’s too. Trust us, there isn’t anywhere in the venue where you can’t see a screen and be part of the action. We’re not showing off, It’s important that you know this, as it’s basically the most important factor to consider when working out where to watch the biggest sporting events in the world with all your friends.
So whether it’s the Rugby, Euro 2016, Wimbledon or the Olympics – this summer there can only be one place to watch them all. With us at The Grand.
Oh, we’ve also got pop corn & hot dog machines and the largest pie warmer in Europe and we sell all of the drinks. Just incase you needed further convincing.
Let a summer of celebrating incredible sporting moments begin.
Great atmosphere and giant screen for England games! Make sure you book ahead to avoid disappointment. Limited seating options and slow queue to get a drink but can't have everything.
visited The Grand on 20 Jun 2016