The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
CHRISTMAS PARTY EVERY SATURDAY AT THE CLAPHAM GRAND
❄ Every Saturday in December The Clapham Grand are throwing the biggest Christmas Party in London
🎧 Featuring DJs playing your favourite Party Anthems & Festive Classics till 3am, Snow Machines, Dancers, Christmas Cocktails, Balloon Drops, immersive decor and a secret Karaoke Room to make your becoming Mariah Carey dreams come true! 🎤
🎟 Guarantee your entry before Midnight with a £5 ticket below (make sure you arrive before 12am) 🎟
👯 If you are coming in a big Christmas crew call 020 7223 6523 to book one of our private area's - we've stage and balcony tables for up to 30 people or Royal Boxes for up to 12, and a private bar (with a Karaoke Machine) for 30-100 people! 👑
Party bangers, back-to-back throwback tunes and Christmas Classics
Christmas karaoke in our upstairs bar
Christmas Fancy Dress Everywhere!
Saturday Night at The Grand is an 18+ event.
£5 Ticket Before 12am Ticket
Admits 1 person before 12am if you arrive after there will be an additional £5 charge on the door.
|22:30 - 03:00||£5.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.