With a proud royal heritage brought to life with warm British hospitality and theatrical dining experiences, The 5-Star Rubens at the Palace has a reputation as one of the best Afternoon Tea venues in London Afternoon Tea at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel offers a quintessentially English experience…
Halal Sparkling Afternoon Tea
Halal Sparkling Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea at The Rubens at the Palace features mouth-watering pastries that are inspired by Her Majesty the Queen priced at £60 per person.
There is no better place to enjoy this traditional English occasion than sitting back in the Palace Lounge overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace. The Rubens Afternoon Tea was commended in the 2019 Afternoon Tea Awards and is always a popular choice for avid foodies. Accompany your Afternoon Tea with Wild Idol for a sparkling VIP experience - £78 per person
The pastry kitchen at The Rubens is led by the talented pastry chef Sarah, producing the freshest pastries and cakes for our guests to enjoy. With a reputation as one of the best in London, The Rubens pay respect to the tradition of Afternoon Tea whilst incorporating fresh twists along the way.
39 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1W 0PS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.