In 1999 The Social opened in Little Portland Street. The brainchild of a record company whose offshoots included a hugely successful underground club night, The Social was set up with a simple manifesto – to provide great music and better booze to anyone who fancied tripping through the doors. Home…
Fiyah Wata Sound - Kenny Ken, Amaliah, O-Dessa & Residents
- The Social
DJs: Kenny Ken, Amaliah, O-Dessa + Benjamin D and Chey Selecta
Fiyah Wata Sound' launches with the first of a new monthly residency at The Social. With no genre limits or restrictions - expect sounds built for dancing together - from hand-built bass bins to pirate frequencies and carnival trucks in the sunshine.
Headlining the launch event, jungle kingpin Kenny Ken gets things rolling . Pure adrenaline and high voltage selection guaranteed from a founding father of the scene.
Amaliah, 'Borne Fruits' owner and Balamii radio stalwart has built up a formidable reputation in recent years with her expansive , heavy hitting DJ sets. Expect heavyweight dance floor excitement.
O-Dessa, representing his label 'Ghostnotes', brings a unique and laser sharp selection from over a decade on the frontline of UK underground vibrations. Part of the Brownswood family and creative lynchpin in his own right, O-Dessa's regular 'Ghostnotes' NTS show alongside Impey is a dark, smoke-filled soundtrack to late nights in London.
Finally, residents Benjamin D and Chey Selecta bring the electricity of their co-run club night and online platform 'Free Yard'. High energy exploits ranging across the spectrum from brand new dancehall to UK rap and beyond
|First Release||20:00 - 01:00||£7.00|
|General Release||20:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
5, Little Portland Street, W1W 7JD
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.