Loop Bar is London's party central. Take a peek inside the venue and you'll see exactly what we mean; it's like a set off of Austin Powers with a flashing dancefloor, chrome fixtures, glittering mirrors and even a fabulous 'groovy wonderland' slogan emblazoned on one wall. That's not to say that this…
Thursday Night Speed Dating in Mayfair @ Loop Bar Ages 27-39
- No reviews.
- Loop Bar, London
Our new flagship Thursday night Speed Dating event takes place at the Loop Bar in Mayfair for ages 27-39.
At this event you can expect to meet around 15-20 people in 4-5 minute dates with an interval half way through for refreshments.
Speed Dating kicks off at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard, name badge and pen. When the event begins women will be seated and men will rotate between tables every 4 minutes. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard whether they would like to see that person again.
There will be a 15 minute break half way through to allow for refreshments.
Once the event finishes we invite you to join us for live music in the lounge club, the perfect setting for further conversation and socialising.
Before you leave the host will collect all the scorecards in and collate the matches on our website and the following day you will receive an e-mail with the results.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about this event please contact us at email@example.com or call our telephone bookings hotline on 0845 862 1448 9am 5pm.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
19, Dering Street, Soho, W1S 1AH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.