Coming in just shy of Blackfriars, The Fat Bar is a restaurant and bar known for its American inspired tinkering, regular dining events, top notch back bar and lush evening vibes. A classic treat, and modern nook, The Fat Bear is the home to rotating dishes and overseas hankerings, above the Rising…
- The Fat Bear
- No reviews.
Beefsteaks are extravagant, indulgent affairs which involve mountains of the finest beef sliced and then dipped into melted butter (or other sauces) and eaten with fingers, alongside copious quantities of excellent wine. No crockery, no cutlery, no pretension – just a judgement-free few hours of decadent dining.
While The Fat Bear strives to bring some of the undiscovered joys of American regional cuisine to London, this fine city also has its own history of similar events. Organisations such as 'The Sublime Society of Beef Steaks' are few and far between, and are confined to a select few members. Now, this slice of British history and North-East American culture is open to all.
The charming environs of the upstairs will allow 38 people, seated at communal tables, as is traditional, to enjoy a Saturday afternoon of unashamed revelry. Our bar will be serving some superb wines, whiskies and cocktails.
Venue and bar is open from 12:30 for a pre-prandial tipple. Food will be hitting the tables circa 13:00-13:15
If you are trying to make a large booking and there appear to be insufficient seats available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to unlock further seats.
Mountains of Beef
Endless piles of brisket and steak
61 Carter Lane EC4V 5DY
61 Carter Lane EC4V 5DY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.