A tattoo rum parlour. Old school British Navy-style pin-ups and of course skull & cross bones adorn the walls. Not to mention our bespoke tattoo art-work created by the awesome Rose Whittaker. Cut from the same cloth as the other LCC’s, it’s a post-work, hair-down, ties-off celebration of the…
The Institute Party
The Institute Party – Sunday 25 May / Shaftesbury Avenue
The Institute Project is holding its first pop-up party at the London Cocktail Club in Shaftesbury Avenue this bank holiday Sunday 25 May.
The event is in partnership with Champagne Laurent-Perrier, Asahi beer and Berry Bros. & Rudd Spirits, where a Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne reception will be provided on arrival.
What is the Institute Project?
It's a new initiative that is dedicated to becoming a leading body for steering and raising the profile of the cocktail bar industry, whilst providing a positive solution for youth unemployment.
The project seeks to raise funds to build a cocktail training centre that will give young people, drawn exclusively from the Prince's Trust, valuable work experience and support towards a career as a professional bartender.
As part of the organiser's plan, they are hosting this event to take their first group of young people from the Princes Trust and put them behind the bar with some of the UK's top bartenders.
The candidates will be serving a bespoke menu, created by award winning mixologists, whilst live acoustic music will be provided by the event organisers. One of the singers is Sebastian Blake, a talented singer/songwriter who performed at the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games.
The party will draw to a close around 11.30pm, which will give you all plenty of time to catch the last train home, or head on to whatever you might be getting up to. There are only 70 tickets available, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Ticket to Event
Includes entry and a complimentary glass of Champagne Laurent-Perrier
224a Shaftesbury Avenue WC2H 8EB
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
224a Shaftesbury Avenue WC2H 8EB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.