Fun Time Partying, Daytime, Hen Party, Something A Little Different
Simmons Bottomless Afternoon Tea Party
The award-winning London bar group, best known for their weird and wonderful interiors and dangerously-generous happy hours is proud to present their ‘Bottomless Afternoon Tea Parties’.
Step into Simmons, decorated much like your crazy Granny’s front room; adorned with nic-nacs and bric a brac, funky lampshades and wild wallpaper to experience the most out-of-this-world Afternoon Tea that London has to offer. Expect to be served up a spread of delicious morsels and tasty treats that your Gran would be proud of, alongside an accompaniment of ‘Bottomless Cocktail Tea Pots and Build your Own Bellinis’. All served in our signature tea cups, pots and trays.
Running on Saturdays and Sundays parties of 6 and upwards can book for their two hour long tea parties to start at any time between 12pm and 4pm.
Your Afternoon Tea includes:
A choice of 3 different Bottomless Cocktail Teapots; Sex with a lad, G & Tea or Long Island Iced Tea
A delicious selection of sweets, popcorn and biscuits
Book now to add an extra sparkle to your special occasion (...or if you just fancy getting spoiled rotten for the afternoon).
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p>The award-winning London bar group, best known for their weird and wonderful interiors and dangerously-generous happy hours is proud to present their ‘Bottomless Afternoon Tea Parties’.</p>