Situated on Old Compton Street in the heart of vibrant Soho is She, a stylish and luxury venue designed exclusively for lesbians. This unique retreat comes kitted out with a chic interior, guests can perch themselves at one of the venue's collection of comfy seats or head on over to the centrepiecedance…
Winter "Fancy a Femme" in London
- No reviews.
Pink Lobster Dating are back for their special Winter Femme Fest! This time they will be taking over the whole of SHE Soho, exclusively from 4pm-7pm. So if you haven't got a ticket you won't get in! SHE will only be open to the public from 7pm, for the dating after party.
"Fancy a Femme", London's Premier Lesbian Dating Event, offers you an amazing opportunity to get to know plenty of other fabulous femme singles all in one night!
This event will take place on Sunday, November 26th and will certainly be another night to remember.
This is THE perfect opportunity to meet confident, gorgeous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and hopefully find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
There will be the usual celebrated speed dating with our special twist, games to put you at ease and lots of goodies with plenty of fun and all packed with love.
So come along and warm yourself up for a Wintery love fest.
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event is from 4:00pm-7:00pm and then you can party the night away in SHE Soho.
Tickets must be purchased in advance & online only.
***REMEMBER - numbers are limited and tickets always SELL OUT well in advance so don't miss out!
23A, Old Compton Street, W1D 5JL
Leicester Square (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Pink Lobster Dating Ltd
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.