Situated on Old Compton Street in the heart of vibrant Soho is She, a stylish and luxury venue designed exclusively for lesbians. This unique retreat comes kitted out with a chic interior, guests can perch themselves at one of the venue's collection of comfy seats or head on over to the centrepiecedance…
SOLD OUT “Fancy a Femme” Singles Night for London Pride
- No reviews.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. MORE EVENTS COMING SOON!
Are you femme and proud or just femme and loud?
The Pink Lobster Dating & Matchmaking team are at SHE Soho for a special “Femme for Femme” Night in celebration of London Pride season.
This will be a fabulous opportunity to meet lots of femmes all at once, and who knows maybe even your lobster!
This “Fancy a Femme” event will feature:
· “Fancy a Femme” Speed Dating with a twist
· Gay Games
· Top Lesbian Dating Tips
· And lots of Pride Fun & goodies
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event starts at 5:30*pm-8pm plus Party at SHE afterwards.
*If you arrive late you may not be able to take part
Tickets must be bought in advance and online for only £19.95!!
Their Pride event SOLD OUT in record time last year so hurry if you don't want to miss out.
You can get your tickets here:
Join the femme lesbian lobsters for a Pride evening like no other!!
As this event is in partnership with London Pride, 10% of all profits will go to them!
|Advance Only||17:30 - 20:00||£19.95|
23A Old Compton Street W1D 5JL
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.