Opened in 1959 as a small basement club in the West End, Ronnie Scott's has climbed in fame ever since and is now one of the oldest jazz clubs in the world. Since opening, it has welcomed most of the legendary and popular names in modern jazz and jazz fusion. The club features international jazz musicians…
Benoit Viellefon Hot Club Upstairs At Ronnie Scotts
- No reviews.
- Ronnie Scott's
Please don't push, there will be tickets for (almost) every one!
The Benoit Viellefon Hot Club has long been a firm favourite at the most elegant places around the country. The line up and orchestrations are inspired by the hot swinging music that emerged from the infamous Parisian Cafes and nightclubs of the 1930s & ‘40s.
The Hot Club’s performances celebrates the burning excitement of those hot gypsy swing numbers made famous by Django Reinhardt, together with the romanticism of the finest French numbers. With a nod to the American jazz virtuosi who visited Paris, such as Louis Armstrong and Sidney Bechet, the Hot Club features both clarinet and trumpet alongside the timeless two-guitars and double bass lineup. But they are also often true to the original "Hot Quintet De France" Django Reinhardt & Grapelli line up, with the addition of a virtuoso Violin player.
Benoit's concerts at Ronnie Scotts, both on the main stage and upstairs are infamous for selling out very fast. Please get yourself a ticket while you can!
Benoit Viellefon Hot Club Upstairs at Ronnie Scotts
Come to swing and sweat to the fabulous music of Benoit Viellefon Hot Club. 1920-30-40's favourites tunes to please dancers and listeners alike. http://www.benoitandhisorchestra.com
|18:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
47, Frith Street, Soho, W1D 4HT
Leicester Square (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from BENOIT VIELLEFON LIVE (Orchestra / Hot Club / Trio)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.