NEW ON @ Floridita: REWIND: A celebration of 100 Wardour street's established music history. Thursdays nights take you back in time to the nostalgia of the 70s, 80s & 90s. Featuring the UK's hottest tribute and cover bands performing classic songs from our youths. We will also be showcasing the best up and coming talent in the UK with support acts that start from 8pm. Enjoy dinner from newly refreshed menus and some of London's finest cocktails...
Formed specifically to support The Original Bucks Fizz in 2009 on their comeback theatre tour, the band has not stopped since! Stephen Fox (vocals) and Matt Roberts (drums) were part of 90’s band Plasticine, managed by the legendary David Arden (Sharon Osbourne’s brother and co-manager of Black Sabbath); they went on to release 5 albums.
When Stephen was approached by Bucks Fizz star Jay Aston to do the support slot for their tour he enlisted the skills of music composer Matthew Sanchez and vocalist and bass player Lorna Bursell to originally do the 12 date tour. With the 80’s theme in mind they came up with a set of classics from the era that had the audience enthralled. Once the tour was over, they decided to continue working together and are now about to set out on tour with The Original Bucks Fizz yet again to celebrate the bands 30th Anniversary of winning The Eurovision Song Contest.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.