Spring is finally upon us and Paradise Alley returns to Brick Lane! Let frosted toes turn into pink flamingos Paradise Alley is transformed for the warmer months, with a grand reopening this April 12th. Immerse yourself amongst dense vegetation and a large ray of colours…
Paradise Alley Presents Winter In Paradise
The summer has well and truly passed, and it’s time for a new season of magic to continue at Brick Lane's number one after-work destination ‘Paradise Alley’. This November we return with a new winter theme just in time for the holidays. Every week we offer a selection of live DJ’s, drinks and street food, in a beautifully lit heated courtyard, the perfect way to wake up your festive spirit and celebrate as we approach the Christmas holidays.
► Heated covered courtyard
► Covered Roof Terrace with Bar
► Live DJ’s every Thursday & Friday
► Club bar with seating areas available
► Winter Cocktails & Mulled Wine bar station
► Street Food, winter residency by Meatstop and Vegstop
► Free Entry
Escape from the cold winter temperatures and warm yourself up in our new covered and heated courtyard area before making your way through to the club room for some Friday night fun.
Table Reservations & Group Packages:
With a 350 capacity indoor club area, various heated covered outdoor spaces, all with customisable seating booths and a warm and inviting candle lit atmosphere, Paradise Alley is the perfect environment for group gatherings, office get-togethers, and after-work drinks.
More info about group reservations and packages please refer to our website www.paradisealley.net and click on the reservations tab.
An unbeatable experience for those looking for a great night out, welcome to Winter in Paradise.
|Free Entry Ticket||17:00 - 01:00||Free admission|
150, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.