Steak and chicken are the order of the day at Tramshed. The menu is simple – three sharing starters, whole free-range chicken or Mighty-marbled sirloin steak by the 250g. A mezzanine floor offers elevated private dining for up to 36 guests with views of the restaurant and the specially commissioned…
English wine and food pairing with Lyme Bay Winery and Mark Hix
- No reviews.
It's English Wine Week later this month so what better reason to enjoy an evening at Mark's Kitchen Library with our friends from Lyme Bay Winery!
HIX is proud to support English producers with wines from Kent, Hampshire, Devon and Dorset taking centre stage on our wine lists.
Lyme Bay is a small West Country winery located in the Axe Valley, producing delicious award-winning English wines, meads, ciders, fruit wines and liqueurs. In addition to their own vineyards in Devon, they also source grapes from a select group of growers in the South of England.
Join us in our unique event space above Tramshed for an evening of English wine and British seasonal food. Hosted by Mark Hix and the team from the Winery, you will enjoy five wines including their Brut NV, Bacchus and Chardonnay, all paired to Mark's bespoke menu of mini dishes including Wye Valley asparagus and Lyme Bay scallop.
32, Rivington Street, EC2A 3LX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.