Just a short stroll away from Hoxton square, The Breakfast Club Hoxton has been catering to the people of East London and beyond since 2009. The third Breakfast Club cafe to open, this space is three times as big as the cafes that came before it and is still going strong almost a decade later. With…
EAT, DRINK, GET MERRY
Raise a bottle to endless drinks and a weekend feast at The Breakfast Club Hoxton every Saturday from 3pm. They'll be free pouring two hours of unlimited prosecco, Bucks Fizz and lager as well as serving up a selection of dishes from their Brunch and Brinner menu for just £35 per person. The perfect party set up for birthdays or boozy celebrations.
**Important booking Info from The Breakfast Club - please read!**
A £15 deposit per person is to be paid in advance. The remaining £20 per person will be added to the final bill on the day.
As this is a ticket purchase we will not know if you are attending the event with other friends. If you are booking one or a selection of tickets as part of a larger group who would like to dine together, you must email email@example.com after booking telling us an agreed group name. This is so that we can reserve you a suitable sized table with your mates. An alternative suggestion, and a much smoother way of doing this, is by having one person in the group purchase the tickets on behalf of all friends who can then pay them back. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries before booking.
£35 per person ticket includes two hours of prosecco, lager, and Bucks Fizz plus a choice of main meal. A £15 per person deposit must be paid in advance, with the remaining £20 to be paid at the event when settling the final bill.
|15:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
Old Street (Tube)
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.