Just a short stroll away from Hoxton square, The Breakfast Club Hoxton has been catering to the people of East London and beyond since 2009. The third Breakfast Club cafe to open, this space is three times as big as the cafes that came before it and is still going strong almost a decade later. With…
80s Aerobics with Frame!
Jump! For my love. Jump in. And feel your butt, at the 80s aerobics class brought to you by FRAME studios, Shoreditch’s best place to break a sweat! You’ll find the lycra/sweatband fun going down at the Hoxton café.
Our lovely neighbours from FRAME will be taking the class and get you busting some moves before being treated with a super tasty smoothie from The Breakfast Club. Round up your gang, pull out those trainers and leg warmers and join us for a workout but also a seriously good laugh in Hoxton!
It’s just £8 for a lot of ole ole, ole ole, and feeling hot, hot, hot. All kicks off at 7pm.
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
Old Street (Tube)
2-4 Rufus Street N1 6PE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.