£15 2nd release, £20 final release, more on the door
Clubbing, New Years Eve Party, Ping Pong, Something A Little Different
Party Mash Up, Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music, Retro, 80's Music
This New Year’s Eve we’re transforming into the original sin city itself, Las Vegas! Think Fear and Loathing meets trashy trailer park, with a 1970s twist.
Stalk the dance floor on the ground floor to find your bride and come to our Shotgun Wedding Chapel, where our outrageous Elvis Priest(ley) will be christening every wedding with a (tequila) shot followed by your first dance with Lord Anthony on the decks spinning 70s inspired party treat. Then get lost within the hallucinogenic vibes of the Fear and Loathing basement, where you can swill the strong stuff just like Hunter S and get down to Sleazy Listening, Desert Disco and Hallucinogenic House and Trippy Techno with the Sloth Boogie boys and The Book Club resident Jimmy Plates.
If you don’t have a time machine or can’t quite afford the plane ticket to the Nevada desert, then channel your inner Dr Gonzo and take a trip with us into the unknown of 2015. Fancy dress encouraged.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.