Situated in the heart of the action, by the junction of Kingsland Road, Old Street & Shoreditch High Street, this intimate cocktail bar is the first Tequila Mockingbird north of the river. And what a treat you're in for. The decor is decadent, the music will be pumping, and the mixologists willbe…
The Mockingbird New Year's Eve Party
- Tequila Mockingbird Shoreditch
Tequila Mockingbird is inviting you to our Mockingbird New Year’s Eve Party!
For our intimate venues we will be having happy hour from 8pm – 9pm which includes two for one on all our cocktails.
If you have been to our venue before then this night will be like a classic weekend at Tequila Mockingbird and if this is your first time joining us then you can expect the tunes blasting, bartenders shaking and the dance floor grooving.
Get in early to get yourself a table as we operate on a first come first served basis for tables for this event. It also gives you the opportunity to take full advantage of our happy hour.
Dress to impress for a New Year’s to remember and wave goodbye to 2021 in style.
Early bird tickets starting from £8.
We can’t wait to welcome you this New Year’s Eve.
Standard Entry Ticket valid until 10pm
Limited early bird tickets available. Valid only for entry to the venue until 10 pm.
|20:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
Final Release General Admission (ENTRY ONLY) Ticket: Valid for entry until 10pm
Ticket valid only for entry to the venue until 10 pm on the night.
|20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
Tequila Mockingbird, 6 Kingsland Road, E2 8DA
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. This ticket(s) only provides entry to the venue up until 10 pm. All tickets are invalid after this time.
4. No queue jumps.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. All tickets and payments are non refundable or transferable. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
6. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
7. Occasionally, events are cancelled by the venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
8. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
10. Management reserves the right to refuse admission in line with licensing laws and venue policies.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age.
14. All ticket holders must present a valid ID on arrival. Electronic copies are not accepted.
15. Dress code is smart/glamourous. No sportswear, ripped jeans or hats.
16. We operate cashless policy. Payments in venues can only be made by card.
17. For table allocations we operate on first come, first served basis for this event. We recommend early arrival.