Relive the days when you were young and carefree at Putney's quirkiest cocktail bar. The Toy Shop delivers a delectable dose of nostalgia as it salutes childhood - in all of its blissful simplicity, the decor shouts bright, comfy and playful. This blast from the past, fun time party bar is open until…
The Toy Shop New Year's Eve Party
Why not spend New Year's acting like a big kid in one of Putney's coolest bars? The Toy Shop are hosting a night of food, fizz and fun this New Year's Eve in London and it's set to be a stormer. With entertainers, live music, and lots and lots and lots of dancing, they've got the full party package for ringing in 2015 in style.
Choose between a party ticket or make a night of it with a slap up meal, both tickets include entry, entertainment, live music, bubbly at midnight and dancing until 3am. See out the old year in one of the most fun bars in South London - don't miss out, book your tickets to New Year's Eve at The Toy Shop!
Toy Shop’s New Year’s Eve Menu Dinner sitting times : 7pm or 8pm
Lemon sole and prawn rolls with a lime and grapefruit Hollandaise
Sweet potato cakes with a red wine & Apple Chutney
Marinated Carpaccio served with Smoked Garlic Aioli and Green Olive Tqpenade
Char-grilled Sirloin Steak served with roasted garlic tomatoes & mushroom butter accompanied by Triple Cooked Chips
Whole Seabass Stuffed with spring onion fennel and carrot au papiotte served with lobster cream sauce and buttered steamed new potatoes
Vegetarian Wellington filled with Portobello mushrooms, roasted pepper onions, and aubergine and sundried tomatoes, served with a beetroot celeriac puree, and balsamic glaze
Dark Chocolate Parfait Layer Cake with red fruit sauce
Toy Shop Toffee Pudding with rum soaked prunes and dates, topped with homemade toffee sauce and whipped vanilla cream
Strawberries with Champagne Sabayon
To have a table for dinner, you must have purchased two or more tickets. Tables can not be held for single diners.
This includes Entry Live band and entertainment glass of fizz at midnight DJ and dancing till the early hours
32 Putney High Street SW15 1SQ
Putney Bridge (Tube)
32 Putney High Street SW15 1SQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.