Located in the heart of Notting Hill, a stone’s throw from the famous Portobello Market, When Abby Met Claud is fast becoming a favourite among locals and visitors to the area. Delicious and pretty brunch plates and bottomless brunches to Happy Hours to help wash down their array of sharing platesinspired…
The WAMC Supper Club - Bottomless Martini Dinner Wednesday to Friday 7pm
- No reviews.
- When Abby Met Claud
OMG do we love a BOTTOMLESS!
Nothing gives us more joy than seeing WAMC filled with guests guzzling down cocktails and bubbles, singing along to one of our much loved playlists, whilst gorging on one of ‘everyone's favourites’ from our food menu!
Our Bottomless Brunch’s are packed to the BRIM, and you guys want more…so we are now introducing (DRUM ROLL) THE WAMC BOTTOMLESS DINNER! Yep, you heard correctly, bottomless Martini’s – Espresso, Pornstar and Lychee for 60 mins PLUS a starter and main course for £45 !! Oh, and you can also switch up and have a glass of bubbles!
Available for bookings only, from 7pm Wednesday to Friday!!
What are you waiting for, book now and get in on the action at Notting Hill’s, actually LONDON’S best Supper Club
Abby and Claud XOXO
*Alcohol can only be served with food
*max table booking is 4 guests
*Whole table must choose bottomless, except pregnant ladies
*not available on some dates due to organised events
*Excludes Fridays with other events being hosted
|Wednesday 01st February 2023|
|Thursday 02nd February 2023|
|Friday 03rd February 2023|
|Thursday 09th March 2023|
24 Pembridge Rd, W11 3HL
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.