Notting Hill Cocktail Tea Party
- No reviews.
- TLYD OLD SITE
Voted "Best BAR IN NOTTING HILL" by DesignMyNight 200,000 users April 2016
Listed as one of the Top Ten places to Date by Esquire magazine
A deliciously wacky proposition for you.
A spot of Boozy Tea served from our bohemian flat in the heart of Notting Hill. At Number 68, the little yellow door, the flatmates invite you to come indulge in a Great British Tradition, with our own naughty touch.
Expect a variety of alcoholic infused teas - everything from Gin to Bubbles - in Crazy Teapots alongside some traditionally British Afternoon Tea Delicacies. They’ll even throw in some classic board games if you wish!
Recently voted BEST BAR, this flat-turned-bar is the perfect hangout for a boozy bohemian experience.
Old school tea with our own twist!
N.B: Non-alcoholic tea options are also available for those a little more faint hearted. Larger group bookings are also welcome.
MENUS (From 3pm to 7pm):
A selection of sandwiches:
Smoked Chicken with Tarragon Aioli Jambon, Basil, Egg, Cured Tomato
Steak, Caramelized Onion, Rocket and Truffle
& a selection of desserts:
Pistachio Meringues with Rose and Orange
Chocolate Mousse with Marron Glace
Flatmates Special Cake (changes monthly)
50 shades of Grey:
Bombay Sapphire Infused Gin With Earl Grey, Ginger, Lemon, and Lychee
TEA WITH MUSSOLINI:
Bacardi Blanca Rum infused with chamomile tea, pomegranate and blueberry,
Finlandia Vodka Infused with Strawberries and Cream Tea, Ginger and Pineapple.
Add Bubbles to any of the above
to make it Bubbles based!
£25 p/ head for 1 teapot & food £35 p/ head with bubbles £45 for bottomless teapot for 1.5h
2h (groups of 6 or more)
Teapot & Food
1 Teapot of tea infused alcohol & Food
|15:00 - 19:00||£25.00|
Bubbles Teapot & Food
Teapot with bubbles & Food
|15:00 - 19:00||£35.00|
Bottomless Teapot & Food
Bottomless teapot for 1.5 hours/ 2 hours (groups of 6 or more) & Food
|15:00 - 19:00||£45.00|
Bottomless Bubbles & Food
Bottomless Bubbly teapot for 1.5 hours/ 2 hours (groups of 6 or more) & Food
|15:00 - 19:00||£55.00|
87, Notting Hill Gate, W11 3JZ
Notting Hill Gate (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.