Like two sides of a coin, Heads + Tails may be connected but this West Hampstead cocktail bar is sporting two very different faces. The brainchild of industry pros Will Partridge (Kilburn Ironworks) and Chris Dennis (Disrepute), the space has been split into two: one bringing light and the other, a darker…
The History of Gin According to Cocktails
- No reviews.
- Heads + Tails
Join us in Tails on Tuesday 30th July for a tasting of five different Ford’s Gin cocktails, charting the ebb and flow of drinking trends through the ages, presented by the UK Brand Ambassador, Nick Caputo. There will also be a glass of punch on arrival to begin the evening and a signature Ford’s Gin cocktail from Heads + Tails to finish.
Spaces are limited so hit the link below and grab your ticket for this seven-drink extravaginza before they’re gone!
|Standard Ticket||19:00 - 20:00||£12.50|
175, West End Lane, NW6 2LH
West Hampstead (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.