The Breakfast Club’s London Bridge cafe is lively and atmospheric, full of the usual hustle and bustle that comes with one of London’s most popular spots. London Bridge is used to having a full house, serving all things bacon, eggs and pancakes to its devoting diners. However, there’s a lot more…
Breakfast Club Bingo LONDON BRIDGE
After a sell-out success over in Angel and Battersea, prepare your game faces for Brekky Club B-I-N-G-O in London Bridge. The question on everyone's lips is undoubtedly; HAVE YOU GOT THE BALLS, SE1??
Well, have you?
Happy Hour starts at 6pm and runs ALL NIGHT! There is limited space so get 'em while you can!
Games begin at 7:30pm.
Please note, TBC try their absolute best to seat big groups. However, it might not always be possible (you'll still be next/near to each other, don't worry!). Similarly, due to demand, TBC may have to ask smaller groups of two to share large tables (sharing is caring!).
Ticket includes all bingo games for the evening
|19:00 - 23:00||£5.00|
11, Southwark Street, SE1 11Q
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.