GONG quite simply offers a drinking experience like no other in the world. Jump in the lift and head up to Level 52 of The Shard, where you'll immediately be impressed by the striking interior of London's highest Champagne Bar (by some distance). It goes without saying that guests wrap their eyes around…
Studio 52 - New Year's Eve at the Highest Bar in London - Gong Bar at The Shard
Nostalgic, daring and legendary.
Party like its 1977 at GONG Bars Studio 54 themed event.Join us for an evening of thrills, excitement and suspense as we countdown the clock with funkiest party in town on Level 52 of the Shard at the GONG bar, bringing with it all the best of the decade.
With a dramatic backdrop of unparalleled views, you will be able to enjoy the best of the fireworks with a 365 degree view of London from the destination bar at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London. Tickets will include a glass of champagne on arrival and canapes, tables will include a bottle of Champagne and canapes.
The bar offers three lofted areas for guests to relax and soak in the cityscape; and even offers poolside seating with views of the London Eye. Our DJ will be mixing it up with vinyl so you can boogie on down and feel tha funk!
LAST ENTRANCE: 21:30HRS
Party Access on the standing area
Standing area with a complimentary glass of Champagne. £180 per person
|19:00 - 02:00||£180.00|
The Shard, 31 St Thomas Street, SE1 9RY
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.