The Devonshire Terrace is positioned perfectly on London’s Liverpool Street. Open as a bar and restaurant by day they can be extremely flexible; also offering a private party venue, as well as a chic London wedding spot with their own wedding license for those after something truly unique. With serious…
After Work Social Networking Mixer in the City
- No reviews.
- Devonshire Terrace
Join Socialite Connections for a business & social networking event in Liverpool Street from 7pm. Situated at Devonshire Terrace in an elegant and stylish setting with two outdoor terraces...
Devonshire Terrace is a beautiful and elegant haven in the heart of Liverpool Street district, located 2 walk minutes away from the tube station. Other than offering a great ambience on its two open-air terrace bars. Sit back and relax with a glass of wine in hand, or try one of the bar’s specially crafted spirits – there’s something to suit every taste.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, small business owner or business professional, this event is the perfect opportunity to get away from your desk, have some cocktails and network with potential business partners, investors, industry professionals and new clients....
How our event works:
Arrive from 7pm onwards. You will be introduced to each other in a nice relaxed environment downstairs in the semi private reserved area, where its less busy and quieter to talk to each other.. Friday night after work social with all your favourite people in one room.
Dress code is Smart /Casual, No trainers / Smart shoes.
Nearest Tube Station is Liverpool Street 2 mins. Here is the address: Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4WY
For membership enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you arrive ask for Michelle / Socialite Connections... Last entry 10pm Any problems ring Michelle on 07761779845
|Standard – Ticket for 1 Person||10:00 - 10:05||£15.00|
Devonshire Square, Liverpool Street, EC2M 4WY
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.