With over a decade of disco divas, Zoo Bar is London's world famous party bar and nightclub! Open until 3am, with the liveliest parties in town, Zoo Bar has a great range of cocktails, premium beers and spirits to set you up for a fantastic night out in Central London. The look of the club is chic and…
Zoo Bar London - Every Friday - Get Me In!
Zoo Bar London // Every Friday // Get Me In!
The weekend! It’s here! Zoo Bar is the best bar in the West End to start those shenanigans if we do say so ourselves!
Our resident DJs will be playing all the R&B, commercial and Hip-Hop bangers that you know and love until 3AM!
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
WORLD FAMOUS PARTIES RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP. JOIN THE ZOO NOW!
Retro settings with a touch of decadence, located in the heart of the city, Zoo Bar oozes every aspect of what London nightlife is famous for.
WELCOME TO ZOO BAR & CLUB
Zoo Bar & Club is one of London's world-famous bars. Skewed towards the darker side of retro, Zoo Bar has an eclectic mix of decor, the perfect backdrop to any event. 2 floors with 3 rooms and 4 bars playing a wide variety of music all night, we can cater for all! With 4 large projection screens and numerous Plasma TVs, you won't miss a second of the action!
With over a decade of disco divas, open until 3am, and the liveliest parties in town, Zoo Bar also has a great range of cocktails, premium beers and spirits to set you up for a fantastic night out in Central London. The look of the club is chic, offering seating spaces for when the partying gets too much and you're in need of a sit-down.
Dress to impress! Tracksuits, hoods and caps are not allowed. Smart trainers are fine.
|FINAL RELEASE Ticket (Entry before 12AM)
|22:00 - 23:55
13 - 17, Bear Street, Soho, WC2H 7AQ
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.