This cool basement bar is located underneath Hotel Megaro in Kings Cross. An unusual and trendy bar, everything is very well done, from the decor to the drinks to the bar snacks. The first room is called The Darkroom. With cosy cinema-style seating, black and white photography lining the walls and decor…
Launch cocktail party
- No reviews.
- Megaro Bar
The Megaro Bar with our Manager Lorenzo, is pleased to present our new exclusive cocktail list , with twists on original Italian drinks and signature Cocktails prepared by our bartenders Tomasz and Federico. The day will start with a welcome drink on arrival, and then we will move to our Italian Speakeasy Bar, where you will be able to sample our drinks menu at half price, accompanied by complimentary canapes executed by our Chef Andrea Calducci from Bulgari Dubai, in collaboration of our partners, , Mancino Vermouth, Spirit Cartel, Copperhead Gin, Fever Tree William&Grant.
So come down to the Megaro bar and explore something different.
1 drink free plus canapes
|17:30 - 23:30||£8.00|
For the members KX CLub
|17:30 - 23:30||Free admission|
1 short drink free
|17:30 - 23:30||£6.00|
Hotel Megaro,, 23-27 Euston Road, NW1 2SD
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.