Beaufort House’s home-from-home atmosphere is everything you could possibly want from a private members club. Spread across four floors, each bar has its own atmosphere to suit your mood. There’s the stunning champagne penthouse, the members’ bar and restaurant, and their club room that can beused…
Valentine's Dinner at The House
Indulge that special someone with a 4-course dinner at Beaufort House on Friday 14th February 2014. Yes, Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and what better way to spend your evening than dining out in style at The House? Bring your loved one to Beaufort House on Valentine's Day and enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival, followed by a delicious four-course dinner and coffee & petit fours. Dinner will be served in both our ground floor restaurant, and 1st floor Members Restaurant.
VALENTINE'S DAY MENU
£55 per person
Salmon Tartar with Wasabi Mayonnaise
Crabmeat Salad with Pea Shoots
Chicken Liver Pate with Red Onion Marmalade
Feta & Tomato Arancini
Grilled Goats Cheese with Port Figs & Mixed Leaf Salad
Green Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes and Prosciutto
Orange Fennel Salad with Bresaola
Gratinated Oysters with Spinach
Brill with Celeriac Puree, Grilled Courgettes & Smoked Red Pepper Sauce
Lemon Sole with Truffle Potatoes, Baby Spinach and Sauce Vierge
Saddle of Veal with Vanilla Chantenay Carrots, Green Asparagus & Potato Mousseline
Rump of Lamb with Bacon wrapped Greens, Rissole Potatoes & Jus
Yoghurt Mousse with Berries & Shaved Dark Chocolate
Caramelised Baby Banana & Pomegranate Parfait
Espresso Panna Cotta with Mango
Coffee & Petit Fours
A member of the Beaufort House reservation team will be in touch to confirm the time of your booking once you have purchased your tickets.
Please note all tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
4-course dinner with welcome glass of Champagne
354 Kings Road Chelsea SW3 5UZ
South Kensington (Tube)
354 Kings Road Chelsea SW3 5UZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.