Indulge that special someone with a 4-course dinner at Beaufort House on Friday 14th February 2014. Yes, Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and what better way to spend your evening than dining out in style at The House? Bring your loved one to Beaufort House on Valentine's Day and enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival, followed by a delicious four-course dinner and coffee & petit fours. Dinner will be served in both our ground floor restaurant, and 1st floor Members Restaurant.
VALENTINE'S DAY MENU
£55 per person
AMUSE BOUCHE Salmon Tartar with Wasabi Mayonnaise Crabmeat Salad with Pea Shoots Chicken Liver Pate with Red Onion Marmalade Feta & Tomato Arancini ♥♥♥♥ STARTERS Grilled Goats Cheese with Port Figs & Mixed Leaf Salad Green Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes and Prosciutto Orange Fennel Salad with Bresaola Gratinated Oysters with Spinach ♥♥♥♥ MAINS Brill with Celeriac Puree, Grilled Courgettes & Smoked Red Pepper Sauce Lemon Sole with Truffle Potatoes, Baby Spinach and Sauce Vierge Saddle of Veal with Vanilla Chantenay Carrots, Green Asparagus & Potato Mousseline Rump of Lamb with Bacon wrapped Greens, Rissole Potatoes & Jus ♥♥♥♥ DESSERT Yoghurt Mousse with Berries & Shaved Dark Chocolate Caramelised Baby Banana & Pomegranate Parfait Espresso Panna Cotta with Mango ♥♥♥♥ Coffee & Petit Fours
A member of the Beaufort House reservation team will be in touch to confirm the time of your booking once you have purchased your tickets. Please note all tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Beaufort House Chelsea, is the Kings Road’s premier cocktail bar, brasserie and private members’ club. Set over three floors and boasting a brasserie, two cocktail bars, an exceptional champagne bar, a stunning private members lounge, as well as a surround sound meeting room complete with state-of-the-art screening facilities, Beaufort House excels where other venues merely strive. It has developed a reputation for outstanding service and beautiful yet comfortable interior, making it London’s official ‘home away from home’ and one of Chelsea’s premier venues.