Beaufort House’s home-from-home atmosphere is everything you could possibly want from a private members club. Spread across four floors, each bar has its own atmosphere to suit your mood. There’s the stunning champagne penthouse, the members’ bar and restaurant, and their club room that can beused…
NYE 2017 - BeauFORT KNOX Gold Party
- No reviews.
- Beaufort House Chelsea
Fort Knox is famous for hosting one of the largest portions of gold in the world.
BeauFort Knox will be famous for throwing one of the most talked about parties on the grandest stage of all, New Years Eve.
We cordially invite you to celebrate the end of 2017 at our Gold Party.
This evening of glitz & glamour will commence at 7.00pm and our 5-course menu boasts dishes including Lobster Ravioli Bisque, Fillet of Beef and a delicious Trio of Desserts.
In true Beaufort style you can expect a stylish back tie soiree and an evening of gold infused elegance and fun.
There will be incredible DJ’s on each floor of The House and the bubbles will be flowing, so see in the start of 2018 with
dinner, dancing and copious amounts of champagne, Ferrero Roche and GOLD here in the heart of Chelsea.
Lobster Ravioli Bisque with Peashoots
Grilled Beef Fillet with Winter vegetables, Pommes Maxime & Morrel Sauce
Trio of desserts - Pineapple Tarte Tatin, Chocolate Rendezvous & Raspberry Mousse
Sharing Cheese Platter
Tea, Coffee & Petit Fours
Party Only Ticket
Party Only Ticket - Welcome Cocktail on arrival
|19:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
EARLY ENTRANCE TICKET
Party Only Ticket - Entrance BEFORE 9pm only
|19:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
354 Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3 5UZ
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.