Play in the best dedicated, foosball, baby foot, futebol de botao, kicker, table soccer bar in London with official competition table footballs. Every Foosball zone has its own GARLANDO World Champion with overhead lighting. All machines are coin operated and release 9 balls per token. Each zone is…
LTFC - GARLANDO - Open Doubles @ Foosball Club
- No reviews.
- Foosball Club
A bit about the format. You will have to register as a two player team and will play plenty of foosball throughout the evening - 5 rounds matches. Qualify in the top 8 teams and you move through to the finals stage. Group stage matches are first to 7 points and finals is first to 9 goals or first to 5 best out of 3 games depending on time. Please note only one "time out" is permitted per game.
LTFC - Open Doubles @Foosball Club
Register as a team (two players)
Doors Open: 6pm (freeplay)
Registration close (you must present yourself to validate your entry): 7:15pm
Kick-off start: 7:30pm
Doors close: 12am
Maximum capacity: 20 teams (40 players)
Group Stage - each match (5 rounds) Random Swiss format. 1 game is first to 7 goals. One "time out" per game only.
Top 8 teams qualify to knock out stage (K.O).
Finals - same partner each match - best of 3 games first to 5 goals.
Medals for the top 3 teams and LTFC points for all participants.
This event is held on four ITSF GARLANDO, with a capacity limit of 40 people.
|19:15 - 23:00||£12.50|
Victoria Tavern, 203 Holloway Rd, N7 8DL
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
London Table Football Ltd
More from London Games Room
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. By buying a ticket in the tournament you are automatically enrolled in the London Table Football Championship monthly newsletter.