Welcome to B&H Buildings Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is a multi-faceted clubhouse in Clerkenwell, just off Exmouth Market, featuring a restaurant, greenhouse, cocktail bar, cookery school and late-night underground drinking and dancing den. Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings is easy…
The B&H Buildings New Year’s Eve House Party
Join Bourne & Hollingsworth for a sophisticated night of cocktails, dancing and banqueting in their beautiful London townhouse, Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings. For those wanting to escape to the country without leaving the city swap the crowded London streets and overpriced nightclubs for a luxurious and intimate evening, filled with feasting, dancing and drinking.
With a welcome string trio and DJ playing til late, party-goers can treat themselves to an opulent and pressure-free New Year’s Eve in the comfort of our plush and beautiful Clerkenwell abode. Don your finest attire and enter the stunning cocktail bar for an elegant welcome reception, with live music and canapés before moving through to the Garden Room and Greenhouse for a delicious New Year’s Eve banquet courtesy of Head Chef Anthony Horn. Guests looking for a more informal evening can instead book in the bar for delicious cocktails, a mouth-watering selection of canapés and dancing.
As the clocks strike twelve, revellers will raise a glass of champagne, join hands with friends old and new and welcome in the New Year with a rendition of Auld Lang Syne, before returning to the bar as the DJ takes over the decks and hits his stride, inviting guests to dance their way into the first morning of 2019.
B&H BANQUET MENU
• St-Germain cured salmon, apple & cucumber
• Charred Mackerel, beetroot & potato salad
• Roasted fig and chicory salad, feta cheese
• Chicken liver parfait, dried fruit chutney
Roasted beef fillet, cottage pie, honey glazed carrots
• Peanut butter mousse
• Dark chocolate tart
• Champagne poached pear
Coffee, tea, infusions and chocolates
B&H BANQUET VEGETARIAN & VEGAN MENU
• Beetroot arancini with horseradish dip
• Chicory, heritage tomato salad, chilli and avocado dressing
• Roasted carrot hummus, crisp breads
• Caramelised red onion and fig tart
Squash, chestnut and wild mushroom pithivier, parsley sauce
• Gluten-free lemon cake
• Dark chocolate Brownie, coconut yoghurt
• Blueberry sorbet
Coffee, tea, infusions and chocolates
Bourne & Hollingsworth Buildings, 42 Northampton Road, EC1R 0HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.