Nestled conveniently between Chancery Lane and St. Paul's stations is The Fable, a quite extraordinary restaurant and bar that draws inspiration from all things mystic and magical. Inspired by enchanting fairy tales and the wit & wisdom of Aesop, the venue comes complete with sparkling crystals,beautiful…
Psychic Sisters Brunch
- The Fable
Prepare to be enchanted, enthralled & entranced at our brand-new monthly brunch created in collaboration with the incredible Psychic Sisters & launching on Sunday 22nd May.
This never-seen-before event invites you to step into the unknown & have your tarot cards read upon arrival before you enjoy a two-course brunch with cocktails. In between courses, our psychic medium will be selecting attendees to help connect & communicate with those that we can’t see. Tickets are only £40pp & include two courses plus three astrology themed cocktails, tarot readings, access to the platform medium & we’ll even have a DJ to continue the magical vibes.
For those that want a private reading with one of the Psychic Sisters & their team, there will be a limited number of spots available for only £25pp & these must be booked in advance. You’ll be given a time for your reading & on the day, you’ll be shown to the third floor where one of the Psychic Sisters team will be waiting for you.
Psychic sisters brunch
£40pp to include two courses plus three astrology themed cocktails, tarot readings, access to the platform medium.
|12:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
Psychic sisters private reading
£25 additional. Private reading with one of the Psychic Sisters - there will be a limited number of spots available for only £25pp You’ll be given a time for your reading & on the day, you’ll be shown to the third floor where one of the Psychic Sisters team will be waiting for you.
|12:00 - 15:00||£25.00|
52, Holborn Viaduct, EC1A 2FD
Chancery Lane (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.