Paper Dress is a boutique clothing shop in the heart of trendy Shoreditch, but only by day. By night this bijou shop comes into its own and has a cool bar that keeps the crowds satisfied while they listen to the best live music Shoreditch has to offer. The bar has a friendly house-party vibe as people…
Summer Festival Warm-Up! Ft Dat Brass, Full Tilt Brass + more!
Not long now....dreaming of Summer days and festival fields!
Dat Brass are going to be smashing it around the country all summer with brass-heavy party sets and have curated a might line-up of festival style acts for a special show at Paper Dress on Friday 18 May as a bit of a London send-off!
Brass licks, sax riffs, rap spits, hat hits & scratch bits!
10-piece brass hip-hop outfit, performing blistering originals, packed with red hot verse and anthemic horn lines
FULL TILT BRASS
Brass heavy 9 piece party starters from London.
Oscar Mic is Seamus Hayes, a live-looping funky machine. The freakish love-child of The Beastie Boys and Little Richard, birthed at a grunge orgy.
Oscar stepped out for the first time in early 2017 and has played the Where The Wild Things Are stage at the Secret Garden Party, OXjam Islington and has just supported Verb T and Dr. Syntax at a High Focus Records night.
“Seamus Hayes has an innate ability to write really catchy pop songs” John Kennedy, XFM
"It’s really catchy, it’s poppy, it’s brilliant” Ally McRae, Radio1
THEY CALL ME MAX
London based project - centered around piano compositions, intimate lyrical narratives and Hip-Hop beats…With shades of Jazz and Classical vibes
Plus a special guest DJ spinning party tunes all night long!
352a Mare Street E8 1HR
Hackney Central (Rail)
352a Mare Street E8 1HR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.