With exposed brick walls, leafy green foliage, and prints from local artists, Hackeny Coffee Company is an East London venue that combines history with simple style. In the same family for more than 60 years, the building has seen life as a working brewery and car garage, before being transformed into…
Strazzanti Sicilian Supper Club in Collaboration with Hackney Coffee Company Part 2, The Sicilian Orange Groves
The Sicilian Orange Groves
After the success of the first and second of our series of Sicilian Supper Clubs which took place within the barns of Hackney City farm & Hackney Coffee Company, we are very excited to announce the Third.
Welcoming the Christmas Season & the Sicilian Orange Harvest into East London and bringing together the community of East London artisans Strazzanti is teaming up with some of the best to create the 2 evenings of Sicilian Food & Cocktails.
Strazzanti will be hosting their Sicilian Supper Club for the 2nd time within the hidden gem of Hackney Coffee Company who will be co-hosting and serving up some of their famous cocktails inspired by Sicilian Oranges.
Joining us on our Sicilian evenings will be McQueens Florist School who will create alongside their students a bespoke suspended hanging flower installation inspired by The Sicilian Orange Groves with individual table settings encapsulating the festive season.
The two evenings will launch the installation created by McQueens School which will compliment the Menu which has been designed by Chef & Sister Emilia Strazzanti who will be cooking the menu with the locally sourced artisanal East London & Sicilian produce collaborating with E5 Bakehouse for their Hackney Wild bread and Pasta e Basta for their fresh durum wheat pasta from South Italy.
The Sicilian dinner will be filled with warm memories and Italian culture all to be accompanied by Hackney Coffee Co's Cockail menu and the beautiful surroundings.
This will be a candle lit Sicilian dinner hidden in the middle of East London's Hackney Road. Menu attached.
The Sicilian SupperClub 3
|19:00 - 22:30||£37.00|
503 Hackney Rd E2 9ED
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.