This is Sican, the Temple of the Moon. Sican provides the ultimate Nikkei dining experience; pairing Japanese and Peruvian cuisine alongside a bespoke collection of eclectic cocktails to heal your spirit, mind an body through a veritable sensorial journey. Open from lunch until the early hours, our…
Steak & Sushi
- No reviews.
Introducing our new Nikkei dining experience ; Steak & Sushi Thursdays.
AVAILABLE FOR INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF 49.50 PER PERSON.
Enjoy an unforgettable dinner with premium beef fillets and our authentic Sushi selection. Just make sure you save space for dessert – options include home-made mochi and passion fruit crème brule.
Available every Thursday and served alongside two of our famous signature cocktails or wine pairing (a bottle per two guests)
Sharing style steak & sushi board is served with our signature sauces and elegantly presented in a unique way to fest your eyes and spirit.
7pm seating - Steak & Sushi 7pm seating - Steak & Sushi Board + 2 cocktails or 1/2 bottle of wine
||19:00 - 21:00||£49.50|
|9pm seating - Steak & Sushi 7pm seating - Steak & Sushi Board + 2 cocktails or 1/2 bottle of wine||21:00 - 22:30||£49.50|
Sican, 26-28 Whitfield Street, W1T 2RG
Goodge Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.