At the epicentre of the heart of London's hip young scene in Shoreditch, Trapeze is as quirky as a dwarf riding a unicorn. Step off from the busy streets and into their treasure trove of faded circus glamour- you'll sit beneath hanging trapeze bars in carousel booths admiring the clown costume and giant…
Back to School Silent Disco Party
- No reviews.
September 24th. A Monday and the first day of Autumn. It will probably be raining. Fun levels are looking bleak. To brighten up the mood, we're throwing a Back to School Silent Disco Party and you’re all invited.
We’ll start with a Back to School (and Back to Work) themed warm-up, with facilitated silent disco games that will have you laughing out loud. Expect Britney Spears music video re-enacting, rock-n-roll head banging and other joyful acts of rebellion. Then you can dance freestyle to greatest hits from the 70s and 80s on one channel, and 90s and 00s on the other. The music is uplifting and upbeat. Singing along to the music and ridiculous dance moves are strongly encouraged. To top it all up, you’ll get a £5 drink included in the ticket, that you can enjoy in the circus-themed bar upstairs at the end of the event.
From the creator of the sold out Girl Power Silent Disco, this event will shake away your Monday/holiday blues and leave you in a contagiously good mood.
Who is it for?
All levels welcome, no previous dance experience required. Whether you are a professional dancer or you have three left feet, you’ll always be welcome at our events.
What to wear
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes that you don't mind sweating in, and getting inspired by Britney's Baby One More Time music video. You might also want to bring water, a towel and a change of clothes. Dancing around to happy tunes can get pretty sweaty.
What did other people think?
Some extracts from our Facebook reviews
***** I can't remember the last time I danced so freely - Eva
***** I had such a great evening! I was on my own so was a bit reluctant at first but after a few minutes you feel completely at ease and I had an amazing time for the rest of the session. It really takes all your worries away and Claudia is such fun and has such energy!! I can’t wait to go back and bring my friends. - Camille
Who are we?
This event is brought to you by Nobody's Watching. We organise silent disco events that will allow you to dance your ass off, but in a comfortable environment removed from the chaos that comes with clubbing on a weekend. No drunk people, no over-crowded dance floors. Instead, plenty of room to move, an uplifting playlist, a friendly facilitator and a non-judgemental environment where anyone and everyone is welcome.
This is a special edition of our regular Uplifting Silent Disco events at the Museum of Happiness, which are the same format but different warm ups and playlists. Join the waiting list to register your interest.
- One hour of Silent Disco with 5 star rated playlists
- 20 minute warm up with Baby One More Time music video re-enactment and much more
- £5 cocktail, mocktail or beer to enjoy at the end of the event
- Guaranteed laughter and stress relief
- As an accidental side effect, you will also get fit... dancing is a great cardio workout
Promo Price 1 hour Silent Disco + £5 drink included
|19:00 - 20:00||£12.00|
Trapeze, 89 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.