Daytime, Food & Drink, Something A Little Different
MAP Maison is offering its splendid afternoon tea tailored to Royal Ascot - be sure to book your tickets soon. If afternoon tea is not your cup of tea you can enjoy our lovely picnic boxes in our nearby park or along the canal. Come back later the same day for a Royal Cocktail with a 25% discount.
MAP Maison Afternoon Tea
Quintessentially British, a divine herb, which transforms into a magical elixir, historically used as a medicine, calming yet uplifting; this is tea! Many moons ago (circa 1840) the Duchess of Bedford commissioned the ceremony of having tea and sandwiches in the company of good friends – much like an indoor picnic! Since then the afternoon tea has evolved to become contemporary, a twisted classic and a sophisticated celebratory gathering.
At MAP Maison we have an eclectic tea selection, which has been carefully designed in collaboration with one of the UK’s top tea specialists. Satisfy your taste buds with the Mi Lan Dan Cong, known as the champagne of Oolong tea, the wild organic Rooibos whose leaves only grow in one area of the world or the Chocolate Tea boasting a malty blend of vanilla pod and Peruvian cocoa nibs. Whatever your cup of tea, there will something for everyone to enjoy.
Accompanying the tea menu is our tapas styled selection of savouries and sweets. Following a variation of the traditional afternoon tea theme, our savoury choices include; mini baguettes with Iberico and Bellota ham, mini cheeseburgers and tempting vegetarian bites. On the sweet side we offer a range of high end patisseries such as; cocnut and chocoalate cremeux, raspberry choux, mini chocolate butterscotch tart and opera cake.
The MAP Afternoon Tea Party can also be enjoyed with tea only, prosecco, champagne or in the company of our classic and experimental cocktails. Please ask our team for more information when making your reservation. We look forward to welcoming you!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.