London Fields Brewery was born in the riotous days of 2011, as the first brewery to open in Hackney, East London for over 100 years. We recently fired up our brand new brewery, back where it all began, under the arches in London Fields LONDON FIELDS TAP ROOM Our modern taproom, a community hub…
Brewery Tour & Tasting
- London Fields Brewery
Join us on a tour of our brand new Kasper Schulz brew kit, see where and how the magic happens, taste some beers and have a damn good time learning about the brewing process..simple as that.
-A can of beer whilst touring the brewhouse (essential hydration)
-Guided tasting of our tap beers to put brewing concepts into perspective
-A pint or tasting flight to wind down after all that strenuous learning
-Unlimited high fives
Brewery Tour Ticket
Guided Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting
|17:00 - 18:00||£17.00|
London Fields Brewery, 365-366 Warburton Street, E8 3RR
London Fields (Rail)
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.8. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
9. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
11. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. By booking this ticket you warrant that yourself (and each member of your group if applicable) is aged 18 or over. Identification may be required. The venue reserves the right to expel an individual from a tour should it be established they are under the age of 18. You will not be entitled to a refund in these circumstances.
14. If you are booking on behalf of more than one person then you are required to provide the names of those guests and must advise us and the venue of any disabilities you or any member of your group may have. The venue will try and make suitable accommodations, but we cannot guarantee that they will be able to do so.
15. Alcohol will be served in accordance with the licensing laws applicable to the venue. You may be removed from the tour should you consume alcohol at any location where is it not permitted.
16. The excessive consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the tour.
17. The tour is held at a working brewery and, for your own safety, you must comply with any health and safety instructions given to you by the venue or its personnel. You are responsible for ensuring the safety of yourself and your group. The venue does accept any liability for damage caused should you fail to follow the instructions of its personnel.
18. Tours of the venue require a minimum of 3 guests to commence. If the minimum number is not reached, the venue reserves the right to change or cancel any bookings.
19. You are NOT permitted to take alcohol or food into the venue.
20. The venue’s refund policy is available at https://www.londonfieldsbrewery.co.uk/taproom. Please contact the venue to request a refund. Design My Night's booking fee is nonrefundable.