London School of Samba’s Carnival Song Competition
Tue 15th March
9:00pm-1am / Free entry / Open to everyone
Show starts at 9:30pm
Barrio Shoreditch is ecstatic to announce that this year they have been chosen to play host to one of the biggest samba competitions of the year to choose London School of Samba’s 2016 Carnival song, taking place on Tuesday 15th of March.
London School of Samba, the UK’s first Samba school, have been participating in Notting Hill Carnival every year since 1984, and it has become tradition that before their Carnival season commences, the school carefully choose a brand new Carnival song to be sung and played at the Carnival in August.
This competition is one of a kind and invites talented musicians to compose a song to be judged on the night by a combination of an expert judging panel and the members of the school.
141-143 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
Barrio Shoreditch serves up delicious Brazilian/Caribbean cuisine every day. We bet you'll love the nachos; Barrio East have got their recipe down perfect, so you can grab and share the guacamole, salsa and melted cheese for just £7.50