A Haggerston hottie with a canalside plot to its name, The Barge House is a top notch destination for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and private shindigs alike. Brimming with a laid-back air, The Barge House not only cater to hungry souls, those with a hankering for independent events and those on…
Death of Fashion?
- Barge House
Host: Jonathan Faiers & Dellores Laing
Speakers: Iain R Webb, Elizabeth Wilson, Barry Curtis, Catherine Spooner, Andrew Groves, Annebella Pollen
Performers: Eve Ferret (Madame Bouffant), Dahc Demur, A Ben-David & A Murray-Leslie (Chicks on Speed)
Film: Truffaut’s The Bride Wore Black
Protagonists from the field of Fashion, Thinking and YOU will respond to the question: Is fashion dead?
Fashion has recently experienced house closures, designer redundancies and untimely deaths.
Fashion is a digitally disseminated, mass consumption industry recently declared extinct.
How does popular culture and its icons impact upon fashion?
Why does the establishment rebuild fashion on its ruins?
What can we learn from fashion’s previous deaths?
Tickets £75 (early bird £60)
Includes coffee, tea, pastries & lunch
Free entry to DOH? After Party 7.00 to 11.00 pm
DoF? Dinner (optional)
DOF? Early Bird
|09:30 - 18:30||£60.00|
|DOF?||09:30 - 18:30||£75.00|
46a, De Beauvoir Crescent, N1 5RY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.