Evans and Peel Detective Agency in London is a speakeasy bar and restaurant in Earls Court that serves up a 1920's prohibition drinking and eating experience. Find your way to the secret Entrance on Earls Court Road where you will meet the detective in the agency room before gaining entrance to thisunique…
THE BIG DEAL - Immersive speakeasy lunch
- No reviews.
- Evans & Peel Detective Agency
Are you a Moonshiner or a *Bootlegger? ...Be part of the biggest illicit prohibition deal in history! Detective’s Evans & Peel have been trusted to oversee the negotiations that will influence the future of Prohibition. But is all what it seems? Pick a side & immerse yourself!
Join us for London's only underground speakeasy bottomless brunch experience. Your ticket includes 2 hours of immersive entertainment, live jazz singing & crime solving tasks. Plus welcome bubbles and...
UNLIMITED popcorn for pre-crime solving nibbles
UNLIMITED illicit "radiator" beer to get into the Prohibition mind set
UNLIMITED moonshine cocktails so you're well hydrated throughout The Big Deal
- UNLIMITED classic hots dogs, vegan hot dogs, fries and sides to fuel your negotiations
BOOTLEGGERS MUST arrive 20mins before
for their 'special service.'
Kitchen & bar close at 3:40pm
Unlimited food and enough moonshine to see you through.
|14:00 - 16:00||£49.00|
Unlimited food and top shelf booze with a little extra.
|14:00 - 16:00||£59.00|
310c, Earls Court Road, SW5 9BA
Earl's Court (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.