Found in the heart of one of London's most charming suburbs, The Drayton Court Hotel not only showcases some of the finest accommodations in Ealing thanks to their selection of 27 boutique rooms, they also bring glamour to their pub setting. Join them in the largest beer garden in West London, bookyour…
BIG BAND | THE SOUND OF 17 | LIVE AT THE DRAYTON COURT HOTEL
- Drayton Court Hotel
THE SOUND OF 17: BIG BAND
Dick Esmond's Sound of 17 returns to The Drayton Court from May 25th 2022. After recently celebrating their 50th Anniversary with us, the band are back in full swing and have a roster of dates agreed for the remainder of the year.
The full schedule is available below including special Christmas gig at the end of December!
You can expect an epic night to remember, right here in The Ballroom at The Drayton Court with all the classics performed by this huge Big Band.
Are only available in cash on the door, ticketing is run by the band. Please contact the band directly; firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance.
SHOW STARTS: 20:00
SHOW ENDS: 22:30
BAR CLOSES & DOORS: 23:00
|Wednesday 30th November 2022|
|Wednesday 28th December 2022|
2, The Avenue, W13 8PH
West Ealing (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.