Foundation presents to you DISCO BANDIT! A new underground movement taking place every Friday.. Join us for the launch party on 29.04.16 and be part of a rally that will change the way you start your weekends
Our resident DJ's will be spinning the very best of disco house music from 5pm alongside our increasingly popular live percussion artists
If that wasn’t enough for you for the official launch we proudly play host to the famous “Faze Action” who will headline from 9pm till 11.30pm
Faze Action aka brothers Robin and Simon Lee, are one of the most prominent and influential nu disco acts of their era. That was made official when they were recently named as the number one Nu Disco/Indie act of 2014 by Traxsource, and it’s their unique knack for taking timeless sounds from the past and reinventing them for future generations that makes Faze Action what it is. Whether the London based duo are in the studio or playing sets to festival crowds, their devotion to delivering music with both depth and accessibility has earned the respect of loyal and new fans around the world. We are there biggest fans and couldn’t be more excited that for one night, they will be part of our world underground.
Pace yourselves party people - Doors open at 5pm and the party doesn’t stop till 3am – Happy Hour runs as normal from 5pm till 7.30pm
Booking is advised as this will be a sell-out event!
5 Langley Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.