The year is 1923. It’s been a good year. Jonny Lorrio’s grip on the city has expanded to new heights and his underground bootlegging of liquor never been so grand. It’s celebration time, and this year Jonny wants to celebrate the new Year in style with a party to end all parties! The chosen venue; Rise 46, a famous joint in the southern part of town known for its late night parties run by the mysterious figure known only as ‘The Don’. Having paid the feds to stay away and promising Mayor Big Bill Thompson a barrel or two, the chances of a raid are small. It’s time to don those suits, fetch those flappers and get in the spirit of the twenties. There will be a bang of bad booze, bare legs, nibbles and the best swing music in town from Duke and his friends laid on courtesy of the host. Jonny’s best boy Al should be taking care of the O’Hanalon boys but discretion is key, word must not get out so share this between only your most trusted friends and family! Entry is on a strictly ticket basis only and be warned, Jonny doesn’t take well to no good, cheapskates pitching up for an easy dram. It’s the year for Gangsters and Molls, celebrate it in style at Rise 46.
When – Wednesday 31st December 2014
Live music and DJ
Fancy dress encouraged
Early bird tickets ends 21st November - £20
Standard tickets - £25
Tickets will sell out in advance. On the night, we will be operating a 1 in, 1 out policy with tickets at £30.
Tickets include – Champagne reception, a Snow Leopard Vodka Cocktail and Canapés.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We offer a no-refund policy under any circumstances apart from the unlikely event, that the event is cancelled. Stopped early or can’t go ahead for whatever reason.