Vagabond's newest (and biggest) site to open in 2020 is in the heart of the City. Set across two floors in an old bank, this bar and restaurant boasts original features, sky high ceilings and of course Vagabond's trademark wines with over 160 bottles to discover and drink by the glass. With seasonalmenus…
Bordeaux - But Not As You Know It
- No reviews.
- Vagabond Monument
When people think of Bordeaux, they think of warming heavy red wines. But 10% of all vineyards in Bordeaux are in fact white varieties including Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Muscadelle which produce a range of exciting wines that we believe should be celebrated and enjoyed as much as the red wines. So let us take you a journey across Bordeaux through 6 amazing white and luscious sweet wines the region has to offer that are rarely seen on these shores.
• Time from 7pm to 8:30pm
• Tasting 6 unique and different Bordeaux wines
• Sharing platters
• Hosted by an Expert wine buyer
51-54 Gracechurch St, EC3V 0EH
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.