Take a walk on the wildside with a visit to Savage Garden – a dramatic destination rooftop bar just minutes from Tower Hill station, on the 12th floor of DoubleTree by Hilton London – Tower of London. Enter a decadent and twisted world, where the atmosphere is unapologetically untamed, and the cocktail…
Sunrise Rooftop Klub Yoga at Savage Garden
- No reviews.
- Savage Garden
We invite you to join us on Wednesday morning for a special Rooftop Sunrise Klub Yoga Class.
At Klub Yoga we do things a bit different. We turn up the tune. Get our glitter on and give our body the healthy movement it needs before a day in the office.
This high octane class is an interactive session, expect your yoga poses to be synchronised to the music, getting you bending to the beat and moving together in class. We will connect to the music and movement. Remove your expectation of what yoga should be, as we as we serve ours with the option of glitter and an expectation of laughter.
Get there early for the transformation glitter table and bring whatever moves you have for this fun class.
Flow of the day
7:15am - Glitter Bar
7:30am - Yoga start
Smoothies available to prebook for after the class £5 each
This class is suitable for all levels and abilities. You don't need to be flexible to join the Klub Yoga community.
Dress Code: The brighter the better, however anything goes at Klub Yoga.
Mats are provided
There are no shower facilities
If its sunny we will have the roof open and if it rains we will have shelter and heaters. Bring a jumper and socks to practice in and to make your savasana even more relaxing, (this is more as a precaution than necessity)
Thank you for being part of this amazing growing community
Klub Yoga ticket
1 Hour Glitter Flow
|07:30 - 08:30||£15.00|
Early Bird - Klub Yoga ticket
1 Hour Glitter Flow
|07:30 - 08:30||£10.00|
7 Pepys Street EC3N 4AF
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.