El Vino Blackfriars wine bar and shop is situated just a few paces from the Underground station. Boasting two floors and an impressive, large outside area, it is the perfect place to unwind; explore the many interesting wines along with a menu of Spanish-inspired small plates and main dishes to accompany…
Meet the Distiller Cocktail Masterclass with Santamanía
- No reviews.
- El Vino Blackfriars
El Vino and Santamanía - Madrid's first distillery in 100 years, have joined forces to bring you the ultimate cocktail masterclass.
For one night only, we are joined by one of Santamanía's lead distillers to learn about the production of their gin, the story behind Santamanía and the first rum ever to be distilled in Spain.
Once you have heard the story behind the urban craft distillery, comes the taste test. Sample each spirit, identifying each note and botanical characteristic.
Finally, after a short break, you will be guided by the El Vino team to shake and stir two of your own cocktails.
- Gin & tonic on arrival
- A presentation from Santamanía distiller, Javier on the story behind Santamanía and each spirit
- Tasters of 5 Santamanía spirits
- Madrid Dry Gin
- Rose Gin
- Apple Gin
- 3 Zetas Negroni
- Ron Mentidero Rum
- Interactive cocktail masterclass to make two cocktails
- After you have perfected your skills, enjoy 25% off food throughout the evening
Meet the maker cocktail masterclass
|18:30 - 20:45||£25.00|
30 New Bridge Street, EC4V 6BJ
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.