Eight Moorgate, a stunning rooftop private members club with two floors of terraces set out over 9000 sq.ft. Located adjacent to Finsbury Square and just minutes from Liverpool Street station. Quartier Restaurant can be found on the first floor, offering a beautiful dining experience with its floorto…
Soul Serious - Xmas Rooftop Brunch & Supper Club
Soul Serious live band
This is a ticket only event. Our social distance brunch & supper club will conform to the current government guidelines and the health & safety of all customers and staff is our number one priority.
In order to conform with new regulations, each person at the venue must be allocated seating for this event and you must remain at your tables for the event, dancing isn’t permitted. All guests will be required to have their temperature taken on arrival and fill out a track & trace form.
held. You must arrive together in your group to be seated together; tables can seat no more than 6 guests. If your group is larger than this, we will seat your tables as close together as possible but you must arrive together. Each floor has its own private open-air rooftop terrace boasting views of Moorgate, where smoking is permitted.
attending a mixed household business meeting). We will only close in the event of a forced national lockdown, so book with confidence as this tier system could be with us for a long time. We are extremely diligent in providing a safe venue in line with Covid regulations, and social distancing throughout the venue. This event is taking place under tier 2 rules, upon booking your tickets you fully confirm that you acknowledge these rules and give us a guarantee you are in the same support bubble (family or work meeting etc)
If the lockdown is extended or London moves to tier 3 you can choose whether you receive a refund for your tickets or a rescheduled date.
Final Release - Day Sitting
Three course menu available at venue for £20 per person
|11:30 - 16:30||£20.00|
1, Dysart Street, EC2A 2BX
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.